introduction

introduction

Postby 92foxbody » June 14th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Hello all the name is Randy.I'm from Pennsylvania and I have a 92 Ford mustang.331 eagle forged rotating assembly, Mexican block,afr195 heads,42 pound injectors,75mm throttle body, ported gt40 intake full roller rockers and cam and lifters.in the process of building the motor trying to pick the best bearings for the job. Still doing a little research for the type and what clearances on want to go with suggestions are appreciated.I world like to do a little road racing with the car and would probably keep the rpms at maximum around 7500 I'm trying to be realistic with the build and would like around 450hp to the wheels which should be doable with the right cam. Any input from the experienced crowd would be great thanks in advance
92foxbody

Re: introduction

Postby Indycars » August 6th, 2015, 12:03 pm

Man I'm sure sorry I didn't check back to see if anyone had posted after we moved to the new forum. Please join us there and we will give you all kinds of help in every way possible.

Us the link below, this will get you to the new forum.

http://garage.grumpysperformance.com/index.php
Rick
Too much is just enough!!!

- Check Out My Dart SHP Engine Project: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3814
- Need a Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=4458
Indycars

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: introduction

Postby grumpyvette » August 8th, 2015, 1:02 pm

please REGISTER AND post on new site
IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES AT WILL,FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"!
IF YOU CAN , YOU NEED BETTER TIRES AND YOUR SUSPENSION NEEDS MORE WORK!!
grumpyvette

Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to introduce yourself