Ben Pearson lift

Ben Pearson lift

Postby mrmtr » December 4th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Hi Grumpy.
I was just wondering if you still like your lift.I have been looking at lifts,and I did read your topic on that ,but was wondering if you are still happy with your lift. I have used a Forward Lift at school where I teach auto tech but to be honest I have never used any other.The Ben Pearson lift is a AD10 lift , a 10,000 lb lift,which of course like most all the rest are made in China ,but it is ALI ETL certified. I guess they don't make the 9000 clear floor lift,and since they all have to keep up with the jones they are all 10 thousand pound lifts. Most of the lifts now have 3 stage front arms,or 3 staage front and back,but I have never ran into anything I can't lift with the 2 stage arms.The BP lift has the standard 2 stage arms and is on sale till 12/31/2009. They priced it to me at $2595.00. Just wondered what you thought . They are charging me 270.00 for delivery. I was planning on installing it myself , but not sure if thats a good idea or not ...but they want 695.00 for the install. If you can let me know what you think...thanks...mr
mrmtr

Re: Ben Pearson lift

Postby grumpyvette » December 5th, 2009, 3:39 am

I LOVE MY LIFT and IVE had no problems with it, I also thought the cost to have it installed was rather high, but it took two experienced guys about 4-to-5 hours to do it and I figured it was well worth the cost if I ever had problems, because , experience has taught me that the warranty would have been virtually worthless, from any company ,if it ever came to a law suit, as EVERY problem would instantly be (BECAUSE OF IMPROPER INSTALLATION) IF the factory did not install it?
IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES AT WILL,FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"!
IF YOU CAN , YOU NEED BETTER TIRES AND YOUR SUSPENSION NEEDS MORE WORK!!
grumpyvette

Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Contact us