Some Body Work pics. of my BelAir

Re: Some Body Work pics. of my BelAir

Postby mathd » January 4th, 2012, 5:28 pm

I did purchase a nikon Coolpix L22(its 12 megapixel), it was on sale for 100$CAN no tax so i couldnt let it go lol.

Usually i try to keep my picture about 500kb with reduced resolution, if i post many image at once i have them in a zip file.
Thanks for the tip on compressing image, i can do it with photoshop when using the save/as option i just didnt think about it before, will take care of this in the futur :).

Also, i know donation can help, but if hosting become a problem since i am also paying for a webhosting, i have about 100gb monthly bandwich and 8 gb of free space. I can provide a database/ftp with its own login/password and as much bandwich and space as i have availlable to this forum if need be. I know you guy wont take this route and it dosent help the file to load faster for the site users, but if you need a second server for hosting picture/files or something like that i could probably setup something for you guys...for free obviously.
Mathieu
mathd

Re: Some Body Work pics. of my BelAir

Postby Indycars » January 4th, 2012, 6:55 pm

mathd wrote:I did purchase a nikon Coolpix L22(its 12 megapixel), it was on sale for 100$CAN no tax so i couldnt let it go lol.

Hard to go wrong with Nikon cameras !

Usually i try to keep my picture about 500kb with reduced resolution, if i post many image at once i have them in a zip file.
Thanks for the tip on compressing image, i can do it with photoshop when using the save/as option i just didnt think about it before, will take care of this in the futur :).

I've always used File/Save for Web & Devices... in Photoshop. You can set resolution and compression and see the file size before you save it.

Also, i know donation can help, but if hosting become a problem since i am also paying for a webhosting, i have about 100gb monthly bandwich and 8 gb of free space. I can provide a database/ftp with its own login/password and as much bandwich and space as i have availlable to this forum if need be. I know you guy wont take this route and it dosent help the file to load faster for the site users, but if you need a second server for hosting picture/files or something like that i could probably setup something for you guys...for free obviously.

LOL, you probably know more about what I'm talking about then I do ! :lol:

I certainly wasn't trying to be negative about your post, but I wanted others to be aware of how they can help.

Rick
Too much is just enough!!!

- Check Out My Dart SHP Engine Project: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3814
- Need a Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=4458
Indycars

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to Picture gallery