I have a discount offer for you guys.

I have a discount offer for you guys.

Postby chromebumpers » February 20th, 2013, 5:22 pm

I recently became in control - management wise, of a MOPAR only shop. They have a tremendous relationship with Crown Automotive. If anybody here needs any Crown parts cheaper then you could possibly get elsewhere, plus no sales tax and $8.00 shipping for any order under $100, please contact me. You will have the Crown Guaranty and return policy. I can put you on a periodic mailer for Crown parts specials that are wholesale only, just send me your email with name and address.

Just to clarify, This is not my business and I don't profit by any sales. My wife and I are committed working with many non-profit organizations and this shop'deceased owner wants his estate to continue operations as NFP C3 Corporation. Until the trustees can replace me it will be my job to see that all existing accounts stay intact. Think of this as a drop shipment arrangement like many internet companies who sell parts in partnerships and Crown Automotive does the processing. There is a much larger buying co-op being released soon and I will share that information when I have more details. Private Forums will receive donations each quarter based on a percentage of sales from members purchases.
Rich
chromebumpers

Re: I have a discount offer for you guys.

Postby grumpyvette » February 20th, 2013, 6:01 pm

thats a great offer and I hope the members can benefit.
what type of auto components do you have access to, please be a bit more specific

interior trim?
frames & suspension components?
engine parts & crate engines?
GLASS, seats/carpet?
switches, sensors?
accessory's, brackets
body panels?
rear differentials?
coolant system components?
paint?
IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES AT WILL,FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"!
IF YOU CAN , YOU NEED BETTER TIRES AND YOUR SUSPENSION NEEDS MORE WORK!!
grumpyvette

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chromebumpers » February 20th, 2013, 8:09 pm

http://www.crownautomotive.net/

Crown automotive is for Jeeps and some MOPAR cross-over parts. You cannot purchase from them - you must be a dealer because they're whole sale only. They manufacture most parts and they own Rough Trail Off Road Parts.
You can find Crown sold through all the major stores and 4x4 web sites like Quadratec, Morris 4x4, 4X4 Off Road, Auto Zone, Advance Auto and so on. Instead of making a list of what they carry, just click the link above.

If anybody sees something they want just email me and I'll return the price (sorry,I cannot provide a list because others will complain).

I will NOT offer this information to any other Forum for obvious reasons. Jeepsters will donate 5% of the purchase price (not including shipping - if any) to Grumpysperformance.com to help offset operational costs.
Rich
chromebumpers

Postby Indycars » February 20th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Thanks for thinking of the forum with your offer. I hope it really does offset some of Grumpys costs to maintain this website.
Rick
Too much is just enough!!!

- Check Out My Dart SHP Engine Project: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3814
- Need a Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=4458
Indycars

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to The Swap Shop