Jeep Wrangler TJ for sale

Jeep Wrangler TJ for sale

Postby chromebumpers » August 18th, 2013, 7:54 pm

I have a beautiful Jeep for sale or posible trade. It's a fully loaded 2003 Wrangler Sport that was rebuilt nut and bolt restoration with zero miles since done in 2012.
I bought the Jeep from my niece who would eventually kill herself driving that thing. My oldest son got home from Iraq and I thought we could bond over a reconstruction for a very mild off roader. It didn't last long before the girls monopolized all his time and it just sat. The Jeep's original plans changed to a total detailing, replacing rear drums with a disk brakes. wheels from a 2010 Jeep Rubicon, Gale Banks torque Tubes and complete SS exhaust, Elimination of the radiator fan with a an electric fan, bigger radiator, Gale Banks Cold air induction, re-geared front and back differentials to compensate for changing the stock tire size of 28 inchs to the new 33" taller wheels. 4:11 replaced the 3:07 which is really close to being a 3:42 at the end. (keeping the 3:07 would have made a slugesh performance). A brand new black top including hardware from Best Top. New clutch on a 5 speed trans (wasn't needed - the parts were free). New Rubicon springs and shocks (a 1.5 - 2" lift kit), new A/C condser.New power steering lines, belts, battery, Delta HI headlights, new front bumper, Complete poly bushings for entire body and suspension. heaver rear sway bar, new U joints, new front brakes. all original Bright Silver Matalic Paint (not a scratch or dent can be found) full steel doors and matching color Bushwacker flares. Flawless interior, A/C, Premium sound system (MOPAR) All receipts, Brand new inspection, motor runs flawless just 72K miles but eveything is brand new. Look everywhere at this year and stock condition selling for $12,500 to $16,500 i'm asking just $11,500 and if the price is fair I'll help with shipping costs if needed. I post pictures if interested.
Rich
chromebumpers

Return to The Swap Shop