if you have suggestions for topics please post questions

if you have suggestions for topics please post questions

Postby grumpyvette » October 1st, 2010, 11:58 am

Ive got 8 PLUS gigs of info stored on notes and computers, and 45 plus years of experience
and I,M trying to post what I think is info most guys can use,and share all the info I can with the members of the site, but Ive got no way to know what anyone NEEDS, to research, or your current projects
and I don,t have 1% of the knowledge in some areas of hot rodding that several other guys on this site have, that may be willing to post here if you gentlemen have questions

so please post questions or if you have info PLEASE feel free to add any related info you can to any threads or start your own threads.
the whole object of the site is to rapidly disperse the CORRECT INFO to help ALL the members with their projects, no one person can know what some other guy knows or what areas he has experience doing,
so lets SHARE all the info we can so we all learn!!
btw if your knowledgeable in transmission repair,, body prep, paint, rear differentials, interior , or electrical repair those are areas most of the guys need far more info in, (I know I sure do!!)
IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES AT WILL,FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"!
IF YOU CAN , YOU NEED BETTER TIRES AND YOUR SUSPENSION NEEDS MORE WORK!!
grumpyvette

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: if you have suggestions for topics please post questions

Postby Chevy_Crazy » July 15th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Grumpy, I have a question. Is this site for any particular brand or style of car or can it be for anything that we want to add performance to? I mean, I don't own a vette or anything with a V8, but if I want to know a few things about adding performance to my Mazda or anything else can I ask on this site? I see vettes everywhere but I just see the site called "grumpy's performance", not "vette performance", etc... (Of course, with a name like "Grumpys Performance" it could have nothing to do with cars) :lol: :mrgreen:
Chevy_Crazy

Postby Randy_W » July 15th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Ask way, Joey. A lot of car stuff is generic anyway. ;)
Randy
Don't mess with old men, we didn't get that way by being stupid!
Randy_W

Postby Indycars » July 16th, 2011, 8:06 am

Chevy_Crazy wrote:Grumpy, I have a question. Is this site for any particular brand or style of car or can it be for anything that we want to add performance to? I mean, I don't own a vette or anything with a V8, but if I want to know a few things about adding performance to my Mazda or anything else can I ask on this site? I see vettes everywhere but I just see the site called "grumpy's performance", not "vette performance", etc... (Of course, with a name like "Grumpys Performance" it could have nothing to do with cars) :lol: :mrgreen:

That's an easy one to answer!!!

There are lots of sections to pick from to post your questions, such this section "The Engine Shop / Non-Year Specific" would
work for engine questions no matter what it's going in. I have a TBucket, it's never been a problem for me to post questions
here at Grumpy's.
Rick
Too much is just enough!!!

- Check Out My Dart SHP Engine Project: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3814
- Need a Dynamic Compression Ratio Calculator: viewtopic.php?f=99&t=4458
Indycars

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby grumpyvette » July 16th, 2011, 10:02 am

Ive worked on 4, 6,8 and a few 12 cylinder cars, as long as the question or info you want to post is interesting, it can be a CADDY, TOYOTA, PLYMOUTH or STUDEBAKER, we all lear fom exposure to different cars, while Id admit the sites a bit CHEVY heavy I really would rather work on some of the earlier MOPAR, like the 392 hemis , and 440 wedge , ford 427 cammer and 429 boss ,the 500 caddy and the 421-455 Pontiac engines if parts were as easy to get and the same price range, but all those options have far less support and cost a good deal more
IF YOU CAN,T SMOKE THE TIRES AT WILL,FROM A 60 MPH ROLLING START YOUR ENGINE NEEDS MORE WORK!!"!
IF YOU CAN , YOU NEED BETTER TIRES AND YOUR SUSPENSION NEEDS MORE WORK!!
grumpyvette

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rbl2 » July 25th, 2011, 10:56 am

If it was made in America before 1965 and has 4 wheels I can work on it. If it was made before 1955 I can probably work on it blindfolded :D
rbl2

НАНОРАДАР - добытчик денег

Postby Thomasot » February 24th, 2016, 2:58 am

Зарабатывай от 14 380 рублей за 42 минуты
Невозможное стало возможным и доступным каждому человеку!
В это не вериться без порыва воcхищений!
Подробности...
Thomasot

Денежная сенсация- заработок на ЦРУ

Postby Thomasot » February 24th, 2016, 11:09 am

Ваш доход от 100 000 рублей в месяц гарантирован, потому что:
Только сегодня три полноценных источника гарантированного дохода
от 100 000 рублей в месяц по цене ОДНОГО (!!!)
Подробности...
Thomasot

Денежная сенсация- заработок на ЦРУ

Postby Thomasot » February 24th, 2016, 11:15 am

Ваш доход от 100 000 рублей в месяц гарантирован, потому что:
Только сегодня три полноценных источника гарантированного дохода
от 100 000 рублей в месяц по цене ОДНОГО (!!!)
Подробности...
Thomasot

Return to The Lounge